Saturday, March 3, 2007

Katie and David

This past Saturday I took my niece and nephew to meet my neighbor Jean's dog and cat. David was a little afraid of Zoe the dog but Katie really enjoyed feeding her treats and petting her. They both seemed to like the cat Boggie.

I also took them to the Betty Brinn Children's museum and we had all kinds of hands on adventures.

My other neighbor Sarah and her son Hunter met us there. You can see we all enjoyed trying out the news casting - that is hard stuff!


1 comment:

Vileation Nation said...

I can't get over how big Katie and David are! What dolls!

Love checking in with the blog and LOVE the English poem. Since I do a lot of editing and writing at work, I forwarded your blog site on to some friends who do similar things. They'll get a hoot. Thanks for the laugh (and insight)!