Sunday, July 15, 2007

Salzburg - Osteoarthritis Imaging Workshop

Ahh - Salzburg at sunset. Nice view. This is such a beautiful city I think you should all put it on your list of a place to visit someday.
These are my new Osteoarthritis friends: Kent, Jonathan, Ana, Katheryn, me, Ty. We are at an authentic beer garden in Ainring, Germany just across the border from Salzburg.
Hiking in the Alps. Ahhhh dangerous cliffs! (ha ha ha)
Yep nice view all around.
More nice friends: Ari, me, Kent, ?, Neal, Matt, Walter
And for the last evening there we went to Hanger 7 - owned by the Red Bull guy. He collects airplanes and fast cars. He turned this hanger into a restaurant/bar/museum. Super fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this the Sound of Music Salzburg? I was there many years ago, and although I was an unobservant adolescent, I do remember it being pretty! Angie