Saturday, September 8, 2007

Colleen's Baby Shower

I am super excited for my cousin Colleen (Browne) Temple who is expecting a baby. She is going to make an excellent mother I think. And being a nurse, she will also keep her husband's nerves from getting the best of him. This Colleen and her sister Mary at the shower.

This is my Mom, my Aunt Mary Joyce, and my Aunt Patty who also all came to the shower.
My Uncle Dave, Aunt Carol, Wen, and my cousin Mark. This is part of Colleen's family. We all went out to brunch Sunday morning. That weekend was my first time meeting Wen, Mark's girlfriend and she is so fun and nice that we are all hoping to get together in Chicago some weekend.

I also met Mary's daughter Caroline for the first time. She and I share grandma Gill's middle name of Rose. Here Sue (my mom's cousin), Aunt Carol, Mom, me, and Caroline are in Caroline's room where she was so excited to show us her big girl bed. She wanted us to know that her new baby cousin (Colleen's baby) was going to sleep in her crib. She was a hoot and very fun to interact with.

No comments: