Monday, January 22, 2007

Bremen, Germany

So here I am in Bremen, Germany!

This is a picture of Bremen from the Weser river. It is windy and cold but at least kind of sunny! I got to walk around a little before heading to the office for all the meetings.
This a statue of the donkey, dog, cat, rooster from the childhood story (which I can't remember the name of!!). It is a Bremen lankmark so I figured it was a good spot to get my picture taken :-)

Yes - windy. Just look at my hair! Speaking of my hair . . . If I don't talk to anyone and pretend that I know where I am going then I kind of blend in. That is not true for blondes in most of the world.

3 comments:

Vileation Nation said...

Oh my gosh I LOVED that story when I was little! Wow, Sarah, when I got your message that you were traveling for work I didn't realize that it was out of the COUNTRY! Let's catch up when you get back!

Bridget and Pops (aka Charlie) said...

Sarah!!! I want to be there too!!! It looks beautiful! Don't think our blonde heads will blend in in Italy!!

Unknown said...

Bremen Germany? I was there back in my Navy ROTC days (a visit from the North Sea port of Willemshaven) - really nice place. I envy your visit!