Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas this year was quite busy with redecorating my parents kitchen and running from place to place seeing everyone. Not to mention taking care of both my neighbor's cat and my friend's two kittens. My niece and nephew really enjoyed playing with the kittens and were so sad when it was time to leave. Katie has volunteered to help walk all my friends dogs too.
My family usually spends Christmas Eve with the Richards family. And of course we always have fun! Here in this picture is Carissa, Abel, Dad, Ernie, Karen, Levi, Allison (my sister), Danika and then in front Ralph, me, and Mom.

David, Katie, Laura (my sister), and Mike

2 comments:

Kevin and Amy said...

What beautiful Christmas pictures! Beautiful family and friends. And may I say that the music is a lovely touch as well? Always nice to see what's going on over at Avocados and Asparagus. What did the Hertels do for New Years Eve this year, hmmm?

Crafty P said...

lovely pictures, Sarah!

Hey, if you want to make that Chicken Spaghetti- just leave out the peppers! I didn't have green peppers (we don't like them actually) and i didn't have pimentos. I used onions and red peppers b/c that's what i had on hand. Just sub something out for the peppers!

update girl!