Friday, February 22, 2008

Going South

Well, I did have a fantastic time in the British Virgin Islands. They are a beautiful place and the water is so blue it looks fake
This is me and Kathleen on a set of rocks we enjoyed at Long Bay Beach, Tortola
This is me doing my Romans Bibles Study on the beach.
Me stearing the sail boat and Kathleen watching.
This is a sea turtle that we saw snorkeling.
And this is a picture of me at the Baths of Virgin Gorda.
This is a rooster on the beach. They were loud! And it was kind of disconcerting to see wild chickens running around.

When I returned from vacation I came back to a job that had completely gone south. Yes. Corporate America is not a fun place for me right now. I ready to be DONE! I am not happy about where my company is headed and my own position getting drastically changed is quite discouraging. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Crafty P said...

oh my goodness, that is a gorgeous turtle picture! and sooooo nice to see blue skies and warm weather!

Can I get a copy of that picture? it seems so frameable!