Monday, October 1, 2007

How to stay awake

Well this is one way to not fall asleep in your dinner when you have jet lag.

Actually one of my coworkers met me when I arrived in the Netherlands and then we walked around and then went to dinner at this little bookstore where all the dishes are named after book titles (Dutch titles of which I can't read). So apparently I ordered an appetizer that is the response you give after some says they love you. My entre was called "drowned man floating by"

1 comment:

Kevin and Amy said...

Well, I'm afraid I prefer the food that was mentioned in your PREVIOUS blog entry! Wine and candy apples!!!

Welcome back to Europe, Sarah, I can't believe I missed you. You'll notice on our blog that one of the guys I was with had a very similar dinner to "drowned man floating by." His fish had plenty of teeth for us to gawk at!

Keep posting, I love hearing about your adventures! And let's start getting something on the calendar for a DC visit!