Sunday, January 13, 2008

Clothing Swap

I somehow have gotten to a point where I am trying to get rid of all my clothes. I suppose I still have some from quite a long time ago and I am so ready for summer clothes- is winter almost over! So I've been purging my closet and brought a bunch to a consignment shop. Two of my friends asked me if I wanted to go shopping on Saturday and I turned them both down. However, my friend Tara invited me to a clothing swap. 13 of us got together and everyone brought a bunch of clothes they wanted to get rid of. We went through them as a group and litterally swapped clothes. It was a nice way to get rid of stuff and "shop" without spending money. I highly recommend it to all of you out there!

1 comment:

Crafty P said...

I've heard of these and would love to do that with some friends some time.