Thursday, January 31, 2008

Green Lipped Muscles

I am in LA and I am colder than when I am I WI despite the fact that they closed schools the other day due to the cold (it was -4 degrees with a wind chill of -35 or something crazy.). Anyway the air conditioning at this meeting is just insane. But that isn't the only thing insane. My crazy seafood risotto had "green lipped muscles" - I didn't know muscles had lips! It was very tasty but I am convinced it was the asparagus and spinach. Would any of you have guessed that I liked asparagus?

1 comment:

Kevin and Amy said...

Mussels with lips? Um, no, I had no idea. Especially green ones, at that. I'm with you...it MUST be the asparagus. Let's hope so. Next thing you know they'll tell us that asparagus has lips. That's where I draw the line.