Saturday, June 16, 2007

Linnea's visit to WI

Tubing on the lake. Yes it is fun to pretend that we are young! We also both waterskied and that was fun too. Do you like that W for Wisconsin! This is at Linnea's parent's cabin in WI (it is just north of Madison).
I got to see Linnea's WHOLE family all at once. Considering her sister's family lives in Italy and Linnea lives in South Carolina I found it amazing. It was quite a priviledge to be able to crash their family vacation. In the back: Mason (Corinne's husband), Clark, Jim, and Theo. In the front: Sophia, Corinne, Gloria, Megan (Clark's girlfriend), and Linnea. Such a cute family. I figured I would post this picture for everyone to see since Linnea doesn't have a blog and I knew you'd all want to see it.
Sarah and Linnea. We talked until 11 and then I drove home for 2 hours. I just didn't want to leave - it was so great to see her and catch up.

No comments: