Saturday, June 23, 2007

Obligation to Tour Philly

So here I am in Philly for work. Yes I flew in here on Monday, June 19 and fly out Monday June, 25. I had meetings at both Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Hospital of University of Pennsylvania. And this weekend I've been taking a Musculoskeletal Imaging Class. I am tired and my brain is getting close to capacity with all this information but before dinner tonight I decided that I should at least walk the 6 blocks to the historical part of town.

This is me in front of Independence Hall - I think this is where the Declaration of Independence was signed.

This is a fuzzy picture of the Liberty Bell. I took it through the window from quite far away. But if you don't get cross-eyed looking at it then you might see me in the lower right hand corner!
And here is Benjamin Franklin's Grave. Interesting.
Okay, so now I feel quite historically fulfilled for the day and get to go to bed. Phew.

No comments: