Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Visiting Angie Smith in Mt. Wolf, PA

Yes I continued my tour around the Harrisburg suburbs and Aryn and Angie agreed to meet half way so I could see both of them in my short little respit from work. Carter just turned 2 last week and is SO GOOD. He listens to Angie really well and kept asking if I could come everywhere his mom told him to go. It is so nice when kids warm up to you so fast. Charles is also an engineer so we were able to chat a bit about work. They have done some pretty neat stuff with their house like Charles made these amazing cement countertops! They look really nice and his engineering skills certainly came in handy. Angie is also quite a good cook - it was such A HUGE BLESSING to have dinner with them instead of having to eat out.

Here is a picture of Angie, Carter, Charles, and Rio sitting on their front steps.
And here is a picture of Angie and me.

No comments: