Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Visiting Aryn Lentz in Camp Hill, PA

It's been 5 years since I've seen Aryn but kindred spirits have no trouble with gaps in time. She still looks the same but her kids have been growing up and growing in number! Emmett is cute but getting to the cool stage at age 6. Anna is absolutely adorable at 3 and Ian drools a lot but is a very adorable 4 month old. I enjoyed seeing them and spending the day playing, and picnicing. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things for our picnic. I can't believe this is the only picture I have of little Ian. I think he was so fun to stare at that I forgot to take more pictures when I was holding him. This is our picnic at Beverly Park. Anna, me, Emmett, and Aryn. My favorite was having Hi-C Blast . . . definitely picked out by the kids. Anna is my new buddy and we both wore pink (her favorite color).
Me, Anna, and Emmett are in front of Owen's Garden. This was planted in rememberence of their older brother and it is a beautiful addition to Beverly Park which is just down the road from their house.


No comments: