Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Visit to Janice and Micah

I just met Micah 6 months ago and she has grown up so much since then. She is so cute and such a sweet little girl. Here she is talking on the phone to her grandpa (Janice's dad).
Janice is a great hostess even 2 weeks from her due date! I loved her new condo and we had a nice walk around the neighborhood of Jamaica Plain.
Such a cute belly! I think she has a basketball in her shirt like Jill!
You know these Grove City College friends are keepers for sure! So wonderful even when we haven't seen each other for a long time. Honestly, seeing Janice really was a huge blessing. I had been traveling for work for 2 weeks and was SOOO READY to be home and for a home cooked meal so Janice did a wonderful job sustaining me for the time being.

No comments: